Saturday 2 June 2012

Magazine reviews

I will be reviewing these magazine and posting samples of items I have made from the freebies, so please some along and check them out. I will update regularly as new issues become available and tell when and where to get them.   If there are any questions you feel I have not answered or issues I have not addressed please let me know and I will give you the info you want.

First of all I will be reviewing Practical Publishing Cardmaking in Easy Steps that comes with free stamps and a free cardmaking kits.



The Next magazine is also by Practical Publishing and is called Creative Stamping, this comes with lovely free stamps.










I will also be reviewing the Debbi Moore Magazines, both Bringing you Inspiration and Stamping Inspiration for you, docrafts Creativity magazine and various other magazines I subscribe to as well as the online CardMaker Magazine.








No comments: