Friday 3 August 2012

House-Mouse Project book and Insert CD Card

I love Joanna Sheen's books and CD's and have most of the older ones. With me being a full time mum it means my crafting budget is basically non-existent so when I do get something new I have to be able to use it for a lot of projects and these two items will definitely be used for a lot of items. Here is a card I made showing how well the two work together and to send in for my Paper Certificate course.


Front

Opening the card reveals a smaller card on the inside

Mirror image insert
Images and background paper with small flowers from Project 11 in the House-Mouse Project book cd Insert and background with large flower from House-Mouse Insert CD both by Joanna Sheen
Card:   Centura Pearl (lilac and aqua)
Paper:  Satin Finish Paper 100gsm for backing paper and Printable Decoupage Paper 150gsm for topper
Ribbon: From local Haberdasery Store
Pen: White gel pen for Faux Sticthing
Die Cutting: Joy Butterfly border and Spellbinders Classic Rectangles Large and Large Labels Embossing: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Splendid
Time: 3 hours

I was inspired to make this card by a card I saw on Little Claire's blog. Thanks Gemma for posting the instructions on how to make it.

Hope you like what I have created for you today and do pop over to Joanna Sheen to pick up these two products.

No comments: