A "series " of guest designer posts will be posted on the CREAlies blog every Tuesday but this beautiful creation by Norma Lee was so good it got posted the Friday before so go have a look at the rest of her creations at From My Craft Room.
Anneke kicked of the first official post and you and see her creation here and remember to go look at her blog as well.
You can also view the design gallery with products used to create each project here or go check out these blogs:
Blog Crealies Designteam
Facebook group Crealies
Keep checking back for updates on these lovely creations.
Here's my answers to the Crealies-guest designer questions:
- Name: Mariaan Lawson
- Blog: http://bonscraft.blogspot.co.uk/
- What or Who inspires you? I get my inspiration from everything around me and have to admit that I sometime steal ideas from my son (10) and daughters who are only 3 and 4 years old and love to craft with me. They have not had anything influence their creativity yet so they are tend to be more original and "out of the box" then I am.
- What do you like best: I love creating nice things, sharing and teaching other to be able to be the best they can be or as creative as they can be.
- How would you describe your own style? I love femine styles and was always a very girly girl but do not let this limit my creations
- Favourite colours: Purple and Apricot but not together
- Favourite technique: stamping and colouring
- Favourite way of colouring: I love pencils but do also play with alcohol markers and marker pens.
- Favourite Crealies Product: I love the card templates and the clever way these where designed not to be to bulky to store so go watch the Youtube video showing you what they look like and how to use them. I also love the doily elements and hope to get some CREAlies stamps soon I can create my own backing papers and add focus to my cards and mini books.