You have to remember a few things if you are going to enter challenges though like:
Linking to your actual creation, by this they mean the actual blog post with it in and not your entire blog. You can understand this rule as you may make a post a day and the challenge blog may not get round to viewing your creation for a week or two and have to scroll through looking for your entry which consumes a lot of time. It is also advisable to link back to them or at the very least a mention to the challenge name and challenge host.
Some challenge blogs will not even consider your entry if the links are not done correctly so have a quick read of all the rules and if you want to be considered for the prizes, do this correctly. Most of the time there will be a tutorial or explanation on the challenge blog of how exactly they would like it done.
I will be updating the challenge regularly as I find new challenges because I think it is a great way to get you out of a crafting rut and challenge you imagination to make the most of all your craft stash.
- MONDAY Try a New Technique Clean and Simple Cards Scrapbook Inspiration
- TUESDAY Color Challenges Teapot Challenges Digital Scrapbooking
- WEDNESDAY Card Sketches Scrapbook Variety
- THURSDAY Ways to Use It
- FRIDAY Free for All Mix-Ability Scrapbook Sketch
- SATURDAY Inspiration Challenge
- SUNDAY Featured Stamper
- MONTHLY Christmas Cards Scrapbook Goals Cards for a Cause
- ONGOING Virtual Stamp Night Virtual Scrapbooking Night
- ANNUAL Hope You Can Cling To Dare to Get Dirty