I have had my eye on these for a while but could not convince myself the kit was worth £14.99 and so I waited. When I was chosen to review these I was really happy as I already have a few similar kit from other suppliers. I will start todays post with this disclosure
The products were provided for review purposes; however the brand has no control over the content and I was not paid to review them. My opinions are honest and based on my first-hand experience with the product.
OK! So here’s how the So Beautifully Organised Stationery Kit - Traveller's Delight are described on the Craftstash website:
It’s time to get out and explore! The Traveller's box provides all you need for planning your adventures and keeping organised on your travels. If you’re a list maker you’ll love this month’s notebook and lush folder. Be the envy of your friends at the check-in desk with your cool & handy luggage tag. Enjoy your adventures in a beautifully organised way and don’t forget your toothbrush!
- Adventure planning notebook
- Journal cover with storage pocket
- Luggage tag with customisable reverse
- A5 storage envelope
- Greeting's card & envelope
- 3 bulldog clips
- 2 sheets of luxury gift-wrap
And here’s how the So Beautifully Organised Stationery Kit - Time For Tea are described on the Craftstash website:
The Time for Tea box for So Beautifully Organised is a stationery lover's dream! With a quintessentially English feel, this box is themed around the traditional afternoon tea including hand-drawn illustrations of china plates, cups & saucers and teapots. This box is bursting with items to help get your life on track, including:
- 60-sheet weekly meal planner
- 3 gorgeous magnets to make sure you never forget what's on the menu today
- 40-sheet notepad with a pocket for handy storage
- 2 sheets of luxury gift-wrap
- "There's always time for tea!" greetings card
- Enamel teacup keyring
- 6 china plate themed stickers
The video best shows it all,I am new to videos so bare with me while I learn to improve.
The boxes have been reduced to £8.99 from £14.99 so be sure to check it out on the Craftstash website.
Here are my take on the kits
- They are very well presented and packaged. Great labelling on the packaging so you can see the colours and designs at a glance.
- I wish there were more kits not only 4, it might have been more successful of it was available at more retailers and not as a subscription.
- The quality of the items are good
- OK price point at £8.99.
I have to admit that I am considering ordering the other two set as well.
- Not widely distributed
- Only 4 kits available
- No add-ons to match these kits available
- Book not standard traveller’s notebook size
- Great colour combinations
- Great starter kits
- Good quality
Overall, it’s a great product and if you are looking for a lovely little gift for a teacher, teenager or friends they will be very well received and won't need a lot of wrapping.
For more inspiration and information do join Craftworld.
Thank you to Craftworld and Practical Publishing for providing me with these kits.