Sunday 28 May 2017

"Berry" Best Friends.


I hope you like my card using the Life is Sweet Corner Die & Stamp set. I die cut the corner die 6 times and coloured it using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (CT3, AG1, AG2 and DP3).  I also used as small flower punch I had in my craft stash for the flowers and after shaping the strawberries slightly covered the top strawberry with Crystal Effects. For the butterfly, I created a basic shape out of vellum and then used a Xcut die for the main body before using to corner die cuts for the wings.  It took a little longer than usual because of all the detail but I am very happy with the result.




I used to get stuck on this type of die, as I did not realise that you could simply cut it out of white card and colour it.  I also though you can only use it the way it is, I have to admit I really enjoyed thinking out of the box this time.

No comments: