Wednesday 19 August 2015

Fine-Tip Glue Pen by Stampin Up! coming soon

As part of my favourite demonstrator benefit I have seen the new Stampin' Up! 2015-2016 Holiday Catalog and I am very excited about the new stamps with coordinating dies and punches, the  designer series paper, embellishments.  I just love the Halloween goodies and feel very inspired about Christmas.  Through out August I will  be sharing sneaky peeks and tell you about my favourites. You can start ordering from September 1!

No more sticky messes! The Fine-Tip Glue Pen (item 138309) is perfect when you need to secure intricate items. The precision tip lays down a fine line of glue which is great for adhering delicately detailed paper die cuts, small embellishments, and glitter. It also has a unique pin tip closure to help prevent the tip from cloggin

Watch the video and learn how to use the Stampin Up! Fine-Tip Glue Pen.



No comments: