Thursday 6 July 2017

Die-Cutting Essentials Issue 26 - Happy Days



Die-Cutting Essentials Issue 25 - went on sale Thursday, 30th June 2017 and have a lovely die and stamp set Cover gift called Happy Days die and the stamp set is just what you need to kick-start you summer crafting!.

You can get some inspiration from this Youtube Video by Christina Griffiths from http://www.card-making-magic.com or http://flowersribbonsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk  and if you like what you see in the video remember to click the like button and subscribe to her channel and blog.  




 

Here is a video by Christine Smith from  CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D. as well and if you like what you see in the videos remember to click the like button and subscribe to their channels and go look at her blog for lots more inspiration. 




Here are two cards I made using this kit:  
 

For these cards I embossed my card base with the embossing folder from the Papercraft Essentials Issue 148 - Sunflower Dreams cover gift and then used gilding wax to emphasise the pattern.  I die cut the flower and leaves from white card and coloured them using my Spectrum Noir Pens.  I could not decide which base card I like best to make one in black and one in white using the same layout but rotating it so you have one vertical and one horizontal layout.  I decided not to add a sentiment to the white card at this stage.

Disclaimer:

I do not work or get any of these magazines free from the publisher, I am a subscriber and pay for all my craft products.    However, if you would like to sponsor a post feel free to contact me using the contact me button on the sidebar and I will gladly respond.

No comments: