For the Easel Card:
- Cut you cardstock 12" by 4".
- Score at 6" and then again at 9". Fold at 6" to create your standard 6"x4" card base. The 9" fold will be on the front of your card and will be the part that help the card stand up.
- Cut a second piece of cardstock to measure 6" by 4", this is the piece that you decorate.
- Adhere you decorated Card stock to the bottom 3" of you card front.
- Open the card and decorate inside. Remember to use a bit of foam tape or double sided foam pads to raise a part of the inside decoration as this is where the top flap will rest when the card is standing up.
A full tutorial in the next post.