Wednesday 1 August 2012

Printing Mirror image with a Canon Printer

As most of you probibly know I am a big Canon fan and my printer, scanner and cameras are all, yes you guessed it CANON.  So here is a little tip I learn recently:

To print mirror image with a Canon Printer is a little more complicated them with some of the other printers available. Here is how I do it

1. From the application you are printing from, click File, and then click Print.

2. Click 'Properties' or 'Preferences' in the Print dialog box.

3. On the Main tab, select the desired T-shirt Transfer in the 'Media Type' section, using the pull-    down menu.
Hope this helps those of you who like me have more craft CD's then you will ever use, but like to play around.  I used this recently with Joanna Sheen's House Mouse Inserts CD-Rom that I used with her House Mouse Project Book with CD-Rom.  As most of the UK followers know her CD's have PDF files on them and unless you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat, which most of us do not have, you have to use your printer to do the mirror image.  (Or if you are not lazy like me you could use the Snaposhot tool to the paste it into you regular photo editing software to adjust.)

Any way of to craft some more will have photo's of the above mentioned project on shortly.

No comments: