Friday 24 May 2013

Moody Blue



This card is one of my newest monochromatic creations.  The stamps used came as a free gift with a new magazine call Get Stamping.

I created the card using only 3 clear stamps, embossing powder, 4 different blue pigment inks and Shrink plastic).  The background on the card was created using the flower stamp on white card , then embossing with clear embossing powder and rubbing ink over this. 


I then went on to stamp the text 4 times onto a cream base card and added the flourish stamp twice to create and accent for the corner.  I stamps some more flowers on white card, cut them out and shaped them a little.  Then I also stamped the flower in various blue inks on clear shrink plastic, cut out and shrunk them with a heat gun.


I used the Shrinked flowers as centers to the paper flowes and also added some on the flourish.  I even decorated the envelope.


Hope you like this.

1 comment:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Beautiful mono card, Mariaan! You have a great blog, I'm so impressed. Maybe sometime I will put information on like you have. Right now it is all I can do to get my cards posted for challenges. LOL
Hugs
Darcy