Wednesday 9 November 2011

Free Digi Stamp

Today I have a lovely free digistamp, just in time for Christmas, from craftycat just for you. Please pop round to her blog for a thank you and do look out for the other freebies she regularly post.

While you here do not forget to vote in our pole to determine the size and format you prefer for future freebies and papers that will be for sale in her store or mine.


Simply right click and save as to a folder of your choice. I suggest strongly you create a folder for all me and craftycats goodies as we will be brining you lots more.

Pls come back tomorrow when I will host another My Memories Suite Freebie and remember you can also use these freebies in other software packages not just My Memories Suite. I am also Hosting a free giveaway for a copy of this software so if you are interested leave a comment and I will choose a winner on the 4th of December 2011, and post it on the blog

Check out MyMemories Suite, the #1 Rated Scrapbook Software and use my DISCOUNT CODE ( STMMMS66353) during your checkout to receive: $10 off the software purchase and a $10 gift certificate to the online store.

22 comments:

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you for the awesome Christmas digi. I love it! Thank you! :)

Foxycrafts said...

Love the digi. Thanks so much for sharing.

Love Joan xx

Christine said...

Nice ticket...does it get us in to see Santa as well (grin)? Thanks for the gift.

Four11Lady said...

I absolutely LOVE tickets!!!! Thanks for sharing:)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Love this tag!!!

weva said...

Thank you!!

Silverbutterfly said...

Thanks for the great ticket digi, love it. Will be using very soon!!

Silverbutterfly

jperr said...

Thanks for the digi image.
Jocelan

Sarah said...

thank you very much

Samantha said...

Thank you this is a lovely digi :) {HUGS}

luvthatstampin said...

Thanks for the digi! This is perfect for my cards.

sue said...

great digi many thanks

Charlene said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful Christmas Sentiment ticket!

begoshgrp said...

Very nice ... love the Christmas ticket digi! Thanks so much.
~ Carol B. ~

Barbara said...

I LOVE this Christmas digi. Thank you so much. It will be perfect for my holiday cards and gifts. Hugs

Kelley said...

Thank you for the ticket. The lights are too cute.

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Thank you for this ticket, I love it hugs Cathy

Crafter Dude said...

Thanks for the freebie..

Dee said...

Loved the tag...thanks so much!

Theresa said...

This is a great Christmas digi. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot!!!

cmu said...

Love this. Thanks very much. Will you be doing a Happy Christmas one?